AI School of India to Teach Robotics, Coding, STEM and AI to Students of Lavale Village, Pune,Maharastra
AI School of India has partnered with FICCI Flo Pune and Oxford Golf Resorts to teach Robotics, Coding, STEM education and Artificial Intelligence to the students of Lavale Village school, Pune India.
The inaugural event for working towards the rural transformation of Lavalevilage was held on World Earth Day, 23rd April 2022.
The event was inaugurated by Mr. Saurabh Rao, IPS Divisional Commissioner, Pune and Mr. Ayush Prasad, IAS CEO Zilla Parishad. Assisting them in the inaugural function were Mr. Nilesh Gawde, Sarpanch of Lavale Gram Panchayat and Mr. Marne, Principal of Lavale Village School.
Mrs. Neelam Seolekar, Chairperson of FICCI FLO Pune and Mr. Anil Seolekar, Chairman of Oxford Golf Resorts were also part of the event.
Donations made by Oxford towards the development of the Lavale Village, Pune, India
• Desk and benches for the Lavale Village Government School for 540 students.
• Computer lab with 10 computers having the latest specifications.
• AI, Coding & Robotics Laboratory
• Vehicle for garbage collection
Advanced technologies will immensely benefit the students of Lavale village, Pune, India
• Learning Robotics, Artificial intelligence, and Coding will empower the students of Lavale Village school and make them Future-Ready.
• The advanced tech skills learned by the students of Lavale village will foster creativity, confidence, and competence. It will also help them develop a strong base in Math and Science.
“The objective of this CSR focussed activity is to democratise AI Education so as to impact the future of every school student at Lavale Village” said Mr. Ramana Prasad, the Chairman of AI School of India and Robotix USA | India.
Mr Ramana Prasad also thanked FICCI Flo Pune and Oxford Golf Resorts for choosing AI School of India as their partner. He also appreciated their efforts for the progress of the Lavale Village School, not only in education, but also in other areas like healthcare, sports, yoga, cleanliness and women empowerment.